Frequently Asked Questions:
Who We Are
- "Our Utmost" is a non-profit group formed to make
the original version of "My Utmost For His Highest"
available on the web.
Who We're Not
- We're not the "Oswald Chamber Publications
Association, Ltd," or "Discovery House Publishers,"
who publish the modern English version of "My Utmost
For His Highest." We are not the copyright
Can I Help?
- By your suggestions or corrections. We do not
solicit or accept gifts.
May I Link To This Site?
- Of course! Feel free to link to the front page or
directly to today's reading (see the Hints/Help
May I Forward This To..
- Absolutely, as long as you're not getting paid for
it or selling something with it.
Can I Download The Whole
- Sorry, we don't have permission for that from the
Can I Get this E-mailed to Me
- Sorry, we don't have permission for e-mail
distribution of the devotionals.
Changes From the Original
- Several typos have been corrected. Older spellings
have not been changed.
- Verse references have been changed from Roman
numerals to Arabic numbers.
- Interruptive hyphens-like these-have been changed
to the modern style - like this.
Where Can I Get More Info On Oswald
Is This Available In Modern
- Our brides, for their patience and support of this
- Those who have "proof read on the web." Big
- Taken from My Utmost for His Highest by Oswald
Chambers. (c) l935 by Dodd Mead & Co., renewed (c)
1963 by the Oswald Chambers Publications Assn., Ltd.,
and is used by permission of Discovery House
Publishers, Box 3566, Grand Rapids MI 4950l. All
- Site design (c) 1998, Our Utmost. Commercial